2 Delivery Tasks ($1280)
- Deliver 16 carts of logs from logging camp to sawmill. ($960)
- Deliver 4 carts of cordwood from logging camp to firewood depot #9. ($320)
1 Construction Task ($80)
- Build a track to smelter (potential $80)
1 Expansion Task (-$3300)
- Buy 11 new flat carts for logs/pipes (-$3300)
1 Find and Recover Task
- [?] Recover rolling stock flatcar_logs . It is 19m off regular track near #9
Show trees cut down more than 0m of industry (can be replanted)
Show trees cut down less than 0m of industry
Rails and beds
Show switches and crossings
Show Iron bridge on top of Wood bridge
Locos and carts
Show rolling stock
Show Industry Labels
Show Slope Labels 0% to 1%
Show Slope Labels 1% to 2%
Show Slope Labels 2% to 3%
Show Slope Labels above 3%
I want to brag with my slope using 6 decimals after the comma
Show orange max slope circles
Curve radius 0..40m
Curve radius 40..60m
Curve radius 60..120m
Curve radius 120..xm
The settings below will require a refresh of the page
1) Zoom into your map on the left, click a piece of track (not a switch or cross).
Curves and Straights
2) Click on another piece of track (not a switch or cross) - not too far away.
3) Select options for type and height of bed.
4) Click the button and then download your save.